Open discussion about freeMXF.org tools and MXF in general
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm
Board index » MXF Categories » freeMXF.org Tools

Author
Search for:
Rookie

Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:52 am 
Hi Matt.

I'm new to MXFLib, and was originally going to slowly get up to speed with it. But unfortunately circumstances have been forced upon me to try and solve what appears to be a metadata problem between P2 MXF files and Avid Express Pro (Panasonic HVX202 and FireStore FS-100 v1.0 firmware).

Anyway, in the process of compiling the library and tools (using Visual Studio 2005 Pro), I'm hitting small errors, which so far are easy to fix. But I'm wondering how I should go about posting the fixes - I've never used CVS, and at this point in time, I really don't have the time to learn, unless it is extremely easy. I mean between the MXF standards docs, your library, commercial presures... core-dump !!

At the moment, I've added a text file to the MFXLIB project called Patches.txt, and am simply typing/pasting in the filepath, line number and new code. Will you be interested in this stuff, when I'm done ?

Insider

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:39 pm 
Sure, either send me the patch file, or the modified files.

I will enter the changes into the next version.

P.S. No this isn't an open invitation for me to do everyone's CVS work though :wink:

Profile WWW  

Jump to: